ONE PERSON'S QUEST TO RESURRECT SNAIL MAIL!

P O S T C A R D S F R O M D A K: A TRAVELOG OF MY MIND'S MISSIVES AND GRIPES

I have been creating my own postcards for months but decided to begin sharing them in this blog. Most are created with visual scraps found in snail mail for snail mail: There are few preprinted, diecut, acid-free, or otherwise prettified scrapbook paper--just whatever magazines or newspapers are deliverd to my door. Please note that most postcards are in the form of missives (thougtful messages) or gripes ( reflections on various issues). These postcards travel not just through real time and space, but over time will reflect the travels my mind will be taking. I hope you enjoy readindg my occaisional textual blogs and viewing my postcards as I add more each week!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fat Cats

I have been so disgusted with the news about executives at the big banks receiving all those billions in bonus money--money they would have never had if were not for the government bailout last year.  Given the disaster in Haiti and seeing all those images of people who had nothing to begin with but have so far behaved with as much dignity and class as possible despite  their desperation--it makes the behavior of the creeps at our large financial institutions appear all the more dastardly.  I'll write more on this later...but here  is the postcard that my ire generated...

FAT CATS


Postcard to Lloyd Blankfein -- Angry too about the bonuses or about how Goldman Sachs and others of its ilk virtually control our political system to the point that they care not what the public thinks of them  and will never "get it"?  Check out the address and send  your own gripe.

Most Hated Fat Cat: Lloyd Blankfein, Chrmn/CEOGolman Sachs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Missive to Denise and Renee

Missive to Denise and Renee

Steph's Nine Cats

Steph's Nine Cats