ONE PERSON'S QUEST TO RESURRECT SNAIL MAIL!

P O S T C A R D S F R O M D A K: A TRAVELOG OF MY MIND'S MISSIVES AND GRIPES

I have been creating my own postcards for months but decided to begin sharing them in this blog. Most are created with visual scraps found in snail mail for snail mail: There are few preprinted, diecut, acid-free, or otherwise prettified scrapbook paper--just whatever magazines or newspapers are deliverd to my door. Please note that most postcards are in the form of missives (thougtful messages) or gripes ( reflections on various issues). These postcards travel not just through real time and space, but over time will reflect the travels my mind will be taking. I hope you enjoy readindg my occaisional textual blogs and viewing my postcards as I add more each week!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Get Well to my Daughter-in-Law

MISSIVE: Some of Jeann's Favorite Things

My daughter-in-law isn't feeling well, which on top of her very stressful job as a special teacher for several emotionally disturbed middle-schoolers is not a great way to start the new year. Vivacious and just a wee bit eccentric,  she  is a super person!



Jeanne's Favorite Things: Flip Side



No comments:

Post a Comment

Missive to Denise and Renee

Missive to Denise and Renee

Steph's Nine Cats

Steph's Nine Cats