ONE PERSON'S QUEST TO RESURRECT SNAIL MAIL!

P O S T C A R D S F R O M D A K: A TRAVELOG OF MY MIND'S MISSIVES AND GRIPES

I have been creating my own postcards for months but decided to begin sharing them in this blog. Most are created with visual scraps found in snail mail for snail mail: There are few preprinted, diecut, acid-free, or otherwise prettified scrapbook paper--just whatever magazines or newspapers are deliverd to my door. Please note that most postcards are in the form of missives (thougtful messages) or gripes ( reflections on various issues). These postcards travel not just through real time and space, but over time will reflect the travels my mind will be taking. I hope you enjoy readindg my occaisional textual blogs and viewing my postcards as I add more each week!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blog - New Year’s Resolution - Scribophile, the online writing workshop and writer's community

This looked like an interesting website for folks interested in gettting more writing done this year.  DAK
Blog - New Year’s Resolution - Scribophile, the online writing workshop and writer's community

1 comment:

  1. You are correct--it is a shame that more people don't mail letters to each other anymore. I have letters that my mother wrote me while I was in the military that I particulary cherish because she died when I was only 19. There is an entire generation growing up that will not have this important piece of personal history.

    I like your postcards and look forward to seeing more. Great new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Missive to Denise and Renee

Missive to Denise and Renee

Steph's Nine Cats

Steph's Nine Cats